Annual Back to School Verification
Our Annual Verification Information Update Opens May 22, 2023
Step 1: Complete the Annual Update Verification.
• Use this LINK to access verification within Infinite Campus
• Login to your parent portal, On the left side, click on “More”
• Select “Online Registration” at the bottom
• Click on 2023-24 Existing Student Registration and follow step by step instructions
If you don't see EXISTING STUDENT REGISTRATION contact Karin Jamel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Pay Student Fees (this link will give you step-by-step information on how to pay fees in Infinite Campus)
- Deposit lunch money in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account by the start of school.
- General fees are available to pay August 1st.
- Optional fees will be assessed as athletics and clubs start
Before you begin the Annual Update Verification, please gather the following information. Information from last school year will be auto-filled; you will be asked to verify it or change it as needed.
- Two forms of proof of residency (ie. utility bill, mortgage or lease - required). You do not need to upload vaccination and birth certificate for returning students.
- Household information - address and phone numbers
- Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information - demographic, health/medication and immunization information
Annual Update Registration Tips
- Using a laptop or desktop computer to complete the process is recommended. Tablets and smartphones often work, but can be cumbersome.
- Use Firefox or Google Chrome when accessing the Online Verification link.
- Be sure to turn off your pop-up blocker. Pop-up screens are used throughout the online process.
- Only households listed as primary households in Infinite Campus are eligible to complete the Online Verification process. Secondary household parents/guardians can log in to their Parent Portal accounts to make changes to their own information. Fees may be paid by both primary and secondary households.
- The Annual Update Verification should be completed using a PARENT portal account, not a STUDENT portal account.
- If you do not have access to a computer, please email April Jordan at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to complete the Annual Update Verification at the District Office.
In addition to completing the Annual Update Verification, Parkway and Glen Hills websites contains helpful information, such as back-to-school activities, checklists and school supply lists.
* Bus route information for all students will be posted in Infinite Campus at the end of August.
If you have questions about your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account or the Annual Update Verification, please contact your child's school office or contact firstname.lastname@example.org