The following procedures will be followed for the 2022-23 school year.
If your child is positive for Covid-19 please contact the school. District Nurse Kim Hess will communicate directly with you regarding timelines for return to school.
If a positive case is identified:
- Parkway classroom teachers will send an email to families indicating a case within the classroom.
- Glen Hills families will receive an email regarding a positive case within the grade level.
- Per updated CDC and DPI school guidance schools are no longer required to conduct contact tracing as standard practice.
- Masks are optional but continue to be encouraged for close contacts and/or students experiencing symptoms.
- Testing is available for symptomatic students or by parent request (contact your school's health office)
**Should the school deem classroom or grade level spread families in the impacted classrooms will be contacted about mandatory masking.