K4 Registration STARTS Tuesday, January 18-28, 2022
K4 Registration is Tuesday, January 18th - Friday, January 28th. If you are interested in registering your child for our half day K4 program for the 2022-2023 school year, online registration will start January 18th. Registration is for Glendale or River Hills Districts only.
Registration will take approximately 20-25 minutes.
Before you start your registration, please have the following:
• Your child's immunization records.
• Proof of residency consisting of two items:
• A deed, tax bill, or rental agreement in the parents name
• A utility bill showing the parent as the service purchaser.
• Your child's certified birth certificate. You may bring in a copy for us to verify your child's birthdate, or email a copy to Zena Perez, Parkway school secretary, at email@example.com (we will not keep a copy of your child's birth certificate on file).
If you are unable to complete registration online, we will have computers set up at Parkway on Tuesday, February 1st from 10:00am-2:00pm.
We will continue to send out information to our K4 families in the coming months. Stay tuned!
Current School Year - 2021-2022 New Student Enrollment
Please download each of the forms for registration. Once completed, contact Zena Perez at Parkway Elementary (K4-3rd Grade), 414-351-7190 or Belle Holloway at Glen Hills (4th-8th Grade), 414-351-7160 to set up an appointment to complete the registration process.
When using the fillable pdf, download it first, then open the pdf and fill in the light blue sections with your information.